Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taggy Taggy Tag Tag

Tagged by Joon Yang

1.The last person to tag you is?
Duhh... Joon Yang the Duckie.

2.Your 5 impression of him/her?

*Likes to Emo which is not actually Emo..
*Quite handsome (not to me k? im not gay!)
*Good Friend.
*Likes basketball.
*Super THIN!

3. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
*Intro me to GOD! (thx alot!)

4. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you?
*'like that la now?'
*'Cow!'

5. If he/she becomes your lover you will....
*S-U-I-C-I-D-E!

6. If he/she becomes your enemy you will....
*COME!! 1-on-1... DOTA!

7.IF he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on.....
*stop taking off his shirt in his house.

8.If he/she becomes your enemy, its because..
*I owned him in DOTA!! XD

9.The most desirable thing for him/her to do is..
*Get some fat!

10.Overall impression towards him/her is..
*Good Friend

11.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
*Handsome... Funny... Cant live without me... LOL

12.The character for yourself is..
*Funny

13. On the contrary, the character you hate for yourself is?
*My desire to be acknowlegded by everyone

14.The most ideal person you want to be is..
*The Goy by the name , Cheong Chee Soon! A great GUY!

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her
*I dun have 1... or mayb coz i dunno..

No comments: