Friday, January 2, 2009

The Leo That I Am

Well , the title says it all! It's to talk about the Leo that i am. Before i start , i wanna say Happy New Year! and Goodbye 2008! I really miss 2008 a lot. Lots of sad and happy moments. Anyway , back to my topic. Well , i'm gonna start from the day i've joined Leo Club. At first , i thought that Leo Club was pretty nothing much than a small club , going around interacting. And to be honest , i was actually going for Interact Club at first but my friends dragged me into Leo Club. But , as time goes by , i realised that it's WAY better than what i've expected and it's worth it. Soon , i've became an active member. Attending functions and helping out my seniors. Then , i did a research on Leo through Wikipedia and for once , i was amazed! To serve the community , it says. But what truly makes me fired up for Leo Club is that they give me the opportunity to lead and plan for projects which is what i like to do and do best. Soon , i began taking up posts. The first post i took on is MC a.k.a Master of Ceremony and Caterer. Hahaha , u won't believe how scary it is to get on the stage and talk. My mind suddenly blanked up. Well , it was worth it and a good experience though. I get to meet some ladies!! (Hehehe... was just kidding). I meant friends. Let's skip some part k? Lately , i've been participating in Fellowship Trips and Leo Camp and i've met alot of good buddies. i'll name a few. Azizi , Zenny , Saban , Asyraf , Lion Baki Zainal and last but not least , Lion Alan!! I was lucky to be in the same apartment as them! WOW... U can't imagine how much fun we have the whole camp! Miss them alotz!! Hahaha... This will only be the begining of it! Anderson , ROAR ROAR ROAR!! Oh Yeah , by the way , i'm aiming for the post of Prez. Wish me luck k?!

PS : I LOVE LEO CLUB!!

Just to show how much i love Leo Club and also a token of appretiation!


May i present , The Leo Pledge!

~*[Leo Plegde]*~

I pledge of my hand,
Extended an open,
To help those in need.

I pledge of my heart,
Reach for it,
And it will be touched.

I pledge of my ears,
To hears another's out cry.
My eyes to see,
The plight of others.

My knowledge to bring,
A man closer to his dream.
I pledge of myself,
For the betterment,
Of my community and my country.


Oh Yeah~!! Am I Cool rite?! That's because I'm a LEO!!

2 comments:

Alan Thoo said...

Dear Leo Chee Soon,

Keep up the Lion Spirit in you!!! You really never know where this can take you.. and with the Lion roaring endlessly in you...the sky is the limit for whatever you want to do in life!

Roar! Roar! Roar!

RCC Alan Thoo
www.perakleos.blogspot.com

none said...

you ,....vaine guy ....hehe.....rmm me ..how r u >?hehe....happi mew year ya...