Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Moments

Hahaha.. guess what? Kai Bing a.k.a Goat (Kambing) is my new sis... but some say 'In Denial'. but NVM! Well , she shud b happy to have a good bro like me. Itz hard to find , u know? HAHAHA. Anyway , Christmas Eve nite was great!! Something funny happened tat nite when we're at stadium. Poor Brian! Kept saying wrong stuff like ,'What is the lastest u slp?' and 'Sunway Pyramid finish ady ar?' (Pokemon). And one more about Rong Tau. He ordered a dragonfruit drink and i was curious about the taste so i asked ,'How's the drink , Rong Tau?'. Guess what he said? 'It taste like dragonfruit'. Makes me wanna faint! and Joon Yang ordered a Cicak Pan Mee! (That's what Rong Tau heard). When itz actually Kicap Pan Mee! OMG.. Funny night , it was!

3 more days , Ladies and Gentlemen , till school reopens again! Are y'all rdy?! Anyway , Here's my Pmr Result! Dun Laugh... It's not that good.. I KNOW!

3 A's
3 B's
1 C's

A's :
English , Maths and Science

B's :
Sejarah , KH and B.M

C's :
Geography (i thought i would get C for Sejarah since it's my least favourite subject)

Sigh! I know it's not that great! I'm a lil disappointed since i thought i was getting like 4 A's... Well , That's what you get when you didnt study at all! and sleep during PMR examination! HAHAHA Anyway , congratz to those who got good results. And good luck to the Form 2's. PMR nightmare is gone! YAHOOO!!

PS : Squirrel a.k.a Natasha The Nut Cracker! Go eat more Nuts! And sry Nic.! I didnt mean to lose your little 'Cowie'!

No comments: