Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everything Comes With A Price!

During the incident happened in the post below this post... my phone ran out of battery.. which causes my whole family cant reach me! After i went inside the car , my parents start nagging me which slowly started to change to scolding... till i reached home... Saying i go out till so late... my phone ran out of battery... but worst of all is.. they started saying other stuff like... i dun love my home.. and family... say i samseng.. go out till so late.. alwis go out.. dun like to study ady.. ETC ETC! and the WORST is they start to cancel all my plans.. EVEN asking to stop tuition with jy at judith's place! and continue to say i this and that..! aiyoo!

PLease la!! Be more optimistic la.. and think logically plz... and dun alwis jump to conclusions la.. and what's with long hair? long hair doesnt signifies samseng... and u cant judge a book by its cover! and im not a samseng! and i do study K? i know when to play and when to study.. If i dun wan to , i wont still be in school... And going out with frenz makes me happy.. I didnt go out to smoke , kill , rob , drink or take drugs wert!.. Plus i dun hang out with naughty boys.. I know how to seperate both good things and bad things.. im just going out to have fun... to do something i like...and stop the vulgaries la! Dont u feel embarrassed meh? going out saying ppl's mother.. and all those dirty words.. set an example la!! dun be so obsessed with nonsense la (Those fortune telling and those unlogic stuff). U guys are the ones i love the most.. U all are my family! Who else i can love more than u guys? Plz.. I'm not trying to tell u what to do.. but i just wan u to know how i feel..

I'm not typing this whole blog out to just let ppl know or anything... but i just wanna share and say it out.. coz its been a burden for so long.. If u got any problems and think i got the wrong thinking , feel free to drop a comment...

Whatever happens! U're still my family and i love u all!!

ARRGHH.. actually i feel like dun wan to publish this post wan.. coz it's kind of embarrassing.. but nvm!! ENJOY!...

No comments: