Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Truth

C = Carl
B = Bella

C :
rephrase your question
dont und

B :
the emo post the girl
u saying
the SHE

C :
no ar.. is you!
LOL.. of cause its her la

B :
ci sin
hahah
i tot u give up
give up la
hais she really not suitable for u

C :
i didn’t
read my blog.. then you’ll und abit my feeling
i cant bring myself to give up

B :
lol
well , i just turn on the tape and i forget to turn off.
hais
i am not in a well situation
but urs worse

C :
wat happen?
lol

B :
ur words
touched me
hais
lol
u make me emo too
hais
the reason
u know
eugene said he is waiting too
lol spm
fuck la
aiks
idk

C :
eugene lau?
i know..

B :
he could be fuck up if he cnt get her back
like he really could
lol

C :
so your meaning is i should let her go and give eugene the chance?

B :
i dint mean that
i just told u what he said

C :
that ain’t helping
eugene told you?

B :
yes
hais
never tot of helping
this kind of stuff cnt cure one

C :
i know..
does she really like eugene?

B :
i think yes
her notebook
every 14th she marked a <3
i asked her before
how u know the relation wont hooked up
she is confidence that she dumb him not he dumb her
erm

C :
then me?
have she said anything about me?
to you..

B :
u not suitable lo
always latt her
find things argue
many things
but same point

C :
ic..
how u know the relation wont hooked up
she is confidence that she dumb him not he dumb her
i dont und this part

B :
bcus she had marked up every 14th
like every 14th gonna celebrate
and what if the relationship broke up
it means she never tot of that
und>
’?.

C :
means she never tot of their relationship will break la
right?

B :
yes

C :
hehehe..
okayy le…
und abit jo.. keke :D

B :
hais]]
sry
my mind abit mess up too

C :
hahaha
nothing la..

Sowwee for the broken Engrish !! HAHAHAHA dude, can someone remind me why am i laughing?! or am i not…. I’m crying…

*copied from Tumblr*

No comments: