Sunday, June 26, 2011

Piece of mua MIND !

I suddenly have this urge to blog and so here i am. I'm seriously going out of my mind here. It's like i can't control my feelings anymore, can't even make up my mind. As day by day passed, we grew more apart. I tried to forget you. That was initially my choice of action but to be honest, I felt worse than i am now. I don't want that. I REALLY DON'T WANT THAT ! My wish is simple. I just want to be together with you. I want it to be like last time. I want us to be close again. I want you to say that you love me too. I'm ready to give everything for that. I'm sorry that i always 'lat' you, I'm sorry that i always 'fuhin' you, I'm sorry that i always 'doubt' you ! But do you know why i did all that? I just want you to notice me. I'm afraid of losing you. So here i am, reminiscing, afraid of losing even those sweet memories.

I might be waiting but if this daily 'routine' continues, even if I waited until you finished SPM, you won't even look at me anymore. Are your FB posts for me? or is it for someone else? That you have found someone else? What can i do to have you beside me again?

It's kinda embarrassing for a guy to keep blogging emo stuffs but I can't have it any other way. Silly me !

Please give me an answer. Am i worth your time? Do it not for me but for your own.

I'm sorry for everything !

No comments: