Saturday, March 28, 2009

Great Serenevent! YAP , it is!

LOL.. the title says it all again! if u und wat it is.. U DUN RITE? That's y... not smart enuf... NVM.. i dun blame u! eat more vitamin S.. or tiramisu... =P

OK LA... something happened on 26th.. Thursday.. WE ALL GOT LAME!

*flashback*

Part 1
-Was playing XBOX 360 in the afternoon in my small room in my small house sitting on a small chair... when suddenly!! OUT OF A SUDDEN! suddenly.. TADA!! i received a sms...
-There i was! Feeling suspicious... weird.. awkward... in the same time COOL... about the msg.. SEE SEE! OUT OF SUDDEN! suddenly! OUT OF NO WHR... i see... the msg is FROM... TADA!! serene!...
-So i felt something!! SOMETHING!! A FEELING! A FEELING TAT IS.... TADA!! normal...
-So i went to 'Menu'... Clicked 'Messages' and went in the INBOX... when SUDDENLY!! i see!!.... SOMETHING!! YET NOTHING!!... BUT SOMETHING is thr!! itz so!! SOO!! SOOOOOOO!!! normal....
-SO I SEE THE MSG!!! THE MSG! SUDDENLY!! OUT OF A SUDDEN!... appeared!
-IT SAYS!!!! OMG!! IT SAYS!! i repeat! it says!!... I REPEAT AGAIN... it says!! IT SAYS!! did i repeat it again? SRY!... it says... (OPPSS i say it again...) 'Call me when u receive this MSG!' WOW!! amazing!...
-Then.. MY HAND!! suddenly... pick up the phone!! AND..... and.... And... aNd... anD.... i call SERENE!!
-Then SHE SAID!!.......... SOMETHING!! lol... that relates to SOMETHING!! which is... SOMETHING!! Serene asked me whr i stay!! then...she wan to pick up!! PICK!! UP!! my shirt!!.... which the colour 'came out' ady!... WOW!!... then say she might be coming to my house!! WOHOOO...

Part2
Then at night... she sent me something by the name of S.M.S... which reveals that she's coming to my living quarters with aaron later... After sun sets , she tries to communicate with me.. through... an item... which is now known as... TANGAN TELEPHONE.... Surprisingly , the item gave out a 'ring' sound... So i clicked a button with a green handle on it... and the voice of Aaron YAP came out... and ask whr is my HQ... unfortunately , i mistaken T junction... with t junction.. and they went to another person's house.. and they communicate with me again... and asked.. 'Are you playing wit the lights?'.. Sweat starting to fall down on my cheeks... My minds' going confusingly confused... and the first word that came out was.... WHAT?!?!? after that , i am forced to use my walking techniques to walk to the field.. and guide them to the path of TAR ROAD... whr then , they will find my house.. and seek the awesome Carl...

Finally , with the guidance of Carl sitting in their IRON LION... which can cre8 LOUD 'ROAR' and move very fast... through the wilderness of 'Taman Boon Bak' in White Sand oso known as Pasir Puteh , if im not wrong... After a LONG while of searching for the Kingdom Of Carl... an approxiamately 10 seconds... they arrive at the palace... whr they 'park' the IRON LION... in the stable.. and walk up to meet Carl... Thr , I open the GATE.. with the power of the remote control.. which i possess at that moment... They walk in.. and what awaits them..? NO ONE KNOWS!! except me...

Part 3
Serene and Aaron YAP walks in the kingdom and realised that actually I am the awesome Carl.. whr they ask for my MAGICAL ISCF 09 Camp shirt... that can come out colour... LOL.. Serene , after receiving the amazing gift... out of a sudden , request for the T A I L E T... or T O I L E T... whr they laugh coz thr's a sticker thr saying 'This Is The Toilet , Sir!'.. Later on , Aaron went in as well... after serene used... Subsequently , Carl offered them drinks... but they refused... and angered Carl... so Carl , with no choice , made them laugh till they have stomach cramp... with LAME jokes.. but Serene and Aaron are no normal ppl... they are the Torres Freak and Go Away-er...! They managed to escape to escape with their IRON LION... And Serene and Aaron shall , one day , be back to finish what they have started!... and it is to!! ACCEPT CARL'S offer.. for drinks..!!

-The End-

HAHAHA.. how's it? So basically , serene and Aaron went to my house... to collect the camp shirt.. to be reprint... LOL.. and we chatted for about 20 minutes in the living room... and we laughed like a laugher!... haha..

It was great la... since they are the 2nd and 3rd person from church to ever step inside my house... JY's the first.. .HAHA... My house is so far away! HAIZ!!... HEHE!!... another amazing story for my blog! WOHOO.. stay tuned for Part 3!

No comments: