Monday, December 29, 2008

Dead Or Alive?

ARRGHHH~! Guess what? I'm forced from GhayDrian to post something... If not , he'll kill me! (YEAH RIGHT)... We'll see who die first.. Anyway , as you all already know , all form 3s will be getting their PMR results tomorrow (including me). Nervous , aren't you? Well you should be , unless you're too smart or stupid. I really don't know wat to type! Screw You , Adrian! Back to the point , ermm... , i want to wish all of you GOODLUCK! and ALL THE BEST!... Get as low grades as you can k? So i'll get first! Muahahaha~! And Thank You , Adrian for renaming me.. I've decided to give you a gift. A slap will do just fine! XP....

Oh Yeah! I've just came back from Pangkor Island. Miss me , huh? 6 more days till school reopens! GOSH , time sure passes by quickly..! Well , I've just ran out of ideas. So catch y'all later! Peace!

No comments: